SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kris Humphries Shocked! Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce 10 Weeks After Their Wedding

Kris Humphries Shocked! Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce 10 Weeks After Their Wedding


Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries fairy-tale love story might have cut short after the reality star files for divorce 10 weeks after her lavish wedding with the NBA superstar.

Kim Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday, citing irreconcilable differences. �I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever but sometimes things don�t work out as planned,� she said in a statement.

Kris Humphries, on the other hand, was blindsided by his wife�s filing for divorce.

I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce,� he said in a statement.

Humphries pointed out that he does not believe in divorce. In a statement, he said splitting is not the best option.

I�m committed to this marriage and everything this covenant represents, I�m willing to do whatever it takes to make it work,� he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment