SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Survivor Philippines Update: Jackie Forster and Angelicopter Voluntarily Quit the Game

Survivor Philippines Update: Jackie Forster and Angelicopter Voluntarily Quit the Game


Island Divas former actress Jackie Forster and popular radio DJ Angelicopter have decided to voluntarily bid Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown goodbye.



The two said that its their own freewill to leave the game and pleaded to everyone - the viewers, the show's production, staff and crew - to respect their decision.

And why they decided to leave? Jackie said, "It represents everything that I've been fighting for the past few years. I want them to see that I'm a godly person. I'm not a bad person they think I am. But if you're playing against people who push you to be a bad person, it makes me feel ugly. I don't want to show that to people. I don't want to be pushed in a place where I have to do that just to win."

Jackie and Angelicopter were not the first to voluntarily evicted themselves from the game. It will be recalled that Geneva Cruz also decided to quit on their first day in the island.

Survivor Philippines Celebrity Doubles Showdown airs weeknights after Munting Heredera on GMA Network.

� 2011
http://www.showbiznests.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment