SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mo Twister Talks About Leaving PHL for Good, Rhian Ramos and Abortion

Mo Twister Talks About Leaving PHL for Good, Rhian Ramos and Abortion


Mo Twister, who is reportedly leaving the country for good and will stay in New York to build a news life and future after his last stint as host of TV5's Sunday afternoon showbiz-oriented talk show "Paparazzi" this afternoon because of his sick daughter with former teen star Bunny Paras in the U.S. and his failed relationship with Kapuso star Rhian Ramos, had a series of intriguing twitter and tumblr posts lately which all pointed to one delicate topic - abortion.

One of DJ Mo's twitter posts states:

I have a question about abortion. Should the girl ask the guy what his thoughts are and should he have a chance to stand up for the baby?"


Followed by these post:

Because no amount of inconvenience could ever justify treating the supreme creation of God with murderous contempt."


In one of the episodes of TV5's late night showbiz talk show "Juicy" where he is one of the hosts, DJ Mo was quoted saying, "It comes to a point na, feeling ko, I think I have to leave na the country. May isa pang malaking bagay na pinagdaanan, na I've been trying to overcome in the past year, na hindi related sa breakup namin ni Rhian. But it's something that Rhian and I have been trying to overcome together, and sana..."

His co-host Cristy Fermin then interrupted him with another thought-provoking question: "Nakokonsens'ya ba kayo?" which DJ Mo immediately answered with "I don't know... Ayokong sabihin na 'kayo' because Rhian is her own person and I am my own person. Basta, I'm in a dark, dark place. I'm in a dark place."

Who do you think could be the girl he was referring to? Did they both agree to commit a sinful mistake of removing the fruit of their hidden relationship? Oh no!

� 2011
http://www.showbiznests.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment