SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sid Lucero Will Only Be a Brother to Andi Eigenmann Once She Asked for It

Sid Lucero Will Only Be a Brother to Andi Eigenmann Once She Asked for It


Sid Lucero, half brother of young mom Andi Eigenmann, expressed his reaction over Andi's current situation.

"Andi's a big girl already and she's always been tough. In fact, lagi kaming nagtutuksuhan niyan na kayang-kaya niya sarili niya. Sus, 'pag may mangyari diyan siya mismo sasapak," he said.

Though, he admitted that they don't have that normal brother and sister relationship, Sid said he will always throw his full support on Andi no matter what happens.

"I prefer to let me be her kuya and until she calls and asks me to be one, I'm just here. Magiging kuya lang ako �pag humingi siya ng kuya. If she doesn�t ask for it, all I am to her is a friend. I�ll always be a friend, her best friend in fact,� he added.

Asked what piece of advice he could give his sister now that she is a certified mom, Sid shared, �The first thing I said to her when she got into the industry was, �Sarap noh? You�re making your own money. You�re making your own cash. You�re supporting yourself.� So now Andi if ever you decide to come back, I think my only advice for you is a reminder, that you�re no longer working for yourself. You're working for someone else and I think that should drive you to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment