SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Monday, November 21, 2011

Janelle Manahan to Ram Revilla: You Didn't Deserve to Die That Way

Janelle Manahan to Ram Revilla: You Didn't Deserve to Die That Way


Janelle Manahan grant an exclusive interview with "The Buzz" on Sunday where she expressed , through written mail, her feelings towards the untimely death of her boyfriend Ramgen "Ram" Revilla.

HER CURRENT HEALTH CONDITION: �Mas mabuti na po ang pakiramdam ko ngayon although physically weak pa po ako so kailangan ko ng tulong from simply sitting down, standing up. Emotionally naman po, so far I�m trying to be strong on my own. They say I might need a psychiatrist, if gusto ko.�

ON RAM'S RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS FAMILY. �Alam ko kung gaano kamahal ni Ramgen ang pamilya niya. How clean his intentions are at kung gaano siya kabuti bilang tao.

Mahal na mahal kayo ni Ramgen. Sana wag kayo titigil hangga�t hindi nahahanap ang hustisya na nararapat para sa kanya.

MESSAGE FOR RAM: �I will always love you! Thank you sa lahat lahat. I will never forget you and I will not stop.

Never ako titigil till I find you justice! You didn�t deserve to die that way kaya ilalaban kita no matter what it takes.


Watch the video below:



� 2011
http://www.showbiznests.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment