SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Dares Manny Pacquiao: Let's Fight on May 5! (Video)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Dares Manny Pacquiao: Let's Fight on May 5!


Floyd Mayweather Jr. has once again put up a challenge and dares Manny Pacquiao for a ring fight on May 5, 2012.

May 5 is the date, sign the contract. I�m waiting,� Mayweather Jr. posted on his twitter account.

I can�t be sitting waiting all day, you want to fight, let�s make it happen. I�m here. I�m waiting, what�s going on? I can sign today. If I sign today, you better sign tomorrow.� added the unbeaten American boxer with 42-0 record including 26 knockouts.

The 34-year-old reigning World Boxing Council (WBC) welterweight champion also recorded a video asking to send him the contract and he will sign them immediately.





Pacquiao himself confirmed about the initial talks made so far on making the fight, which believe by many as the one likely to go down as the biggest and richest in boxing history, happen - that is if Top Rank CEO Bob Arum calls for it.

� 2011
http://www.showbiznests.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment