SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Selling Soul on eBay to Become a Future Online Trend?

Selling Soul on eBay to Become a Future Online Trend?


If you are fond of buying stuff online, will you dare to purchase a slightly used soul too?

Yes, eBay is not just for cars, house, jewelries, gadgets, clothings and what have you. Someone is selling her soul too.

Lori, an Albuquerque, New Mexico woman is putting her soulf on sale at eBay for a starting bid price of $2,000. And would you believe the bid now has gone up from $100 to $405 in just one day?

But before you think desperation causes this unimaginable online trade, better think twice. Lori, you used to be a freelance writer, was a passenger in a car struck by a drunk driver in 2007. She was in a coma for three weeks, and woke up suffering from a stroke, a broken hip, broken pelvis, leg, collarbone, sternum, ribs, a collapsed lung. And she also lost a breast.

Asked why she decided to sell her soul? Lori, who now used to work part-time doing inventory and makes jewelry, explains: "I guess you could say that. I'm at the point now, I'm tired. I don't feel good. I'm near the end of my rope. I really am."

"What I'm gonna deliver is the opportunity for someone to save my soul. They can save it through prayer, they can save it through conversion. They're also gonna get a certificate detailing the white and black marks on my soul." she further said.

No comments:

Post a Comment