SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Friday, July 13, 2012

Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Resign from American Idol, To Be Replaced by Adam Lambert

Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler Resign from American Idol, To Be Replaced by Adam Lambert


After two season, Steven Tyler has officially leaves his seat as American Idol judge to concentrate once again on his first love - music.

''After some long ... hard ... thoughts ... I've decided it's time for me to let go of my mistress American Idol before she boils my rabbit.

''I strayed from my first love, Aerosmith, and I'm back — but instead of begging on my hands and knees, I've got two fists in the air and I'm kicking the door open with my band.''

''The next few years are going to be dedicated to kicking some serious ass — the ultimate in auditory takeover. On Nov. 6, we are unleashing our new album, Music from Another Dimension on the Earth, Moon, Mars, and way beyond the stars. 'Idol' was over-the-top fun, and I loved every minute of it... Now it's time to bring rock back.'' the Aerosmith singer said in a statement.

Meanwhile, during her guesting on the Today Show this morning to promote her new movie Ice Age: Continental Drift, Jennifer Lopez also expressed her plan to leave the show saying, “I’m thinking is time for me to leave American Idol.”

You know, I signed on to ‘American Idol’ to do one year, and … I wound up doing the two years. And now it’s like, ‘OK, do we continue on this journey?’ I’ve loved it so much. I enjoy the show so much. I enjoy just the whole process of the show and the whole thing. So it’s a tough decision either way. But I have to say that there are so many other things that I do, and that I put on hold for that. At the end of the day, whichever way, it’s a heartbreaking decision if I’m going to have to go.” she further said.

Recently, persistent rumors about American Idol 8th season runner-up Adam Lambert joining the show as judge surface. Is he the one to replace Steven Tyler? Do you like to see Adam seat as AI judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment