SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kate Beckinsale Allure Magazine Cover

Kate Beckinsale Allure Magazine Cover


Kate Beckinsale graces the cover of Allure magazine for the third time in its August 2012 issue.

In this issue, the 39-year-old actress opens up to the beauty bible about not feeling attractive until later in life: "I didn't feel very attractive as a child, and actually I wasn't. Feeling attractive didn't come until I was 29 and with [my husband] Len [Wiseman]."









Confessing that she likes the "liberating" feeling of being comfortable in her own skin, she can't quite wrap her head around women's notion of worrying about ageing: "What is it about a woman being in her late 30s that brings out the 'Oh, my gosh, are you worried?' questions? Worried? What about? My father died when he was 31. I think the alternative is so much worse. Thirty-eight, 39, 40, 50! Great! Still alive!"

Allure Magazine August 2012 issue out now in magazine stands nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment