SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Derek Ramsay Denies Gay Sex Video

Derek Ramsay has laughed off a claim that he was videotaped having sex with another man. He categorically denied the existence of his supposed gay sex video. He added that it's easy to determine that he is not the man in the video.

"I have tattoos all over my body na ako lang meron. You can tell . Angelica can tell. I�m sure she doesn�t want to see the video," Derek said.

"Somebody just asked me if I want to see the video and comment. Ayoko. Hindi ko pa napapanood. Huwag na lang. Wala talaga akong ginagawang ganoon. Kahit kamukha ko pa �yong nandoon, bakit ko pa titingnan?" he added.

Another hot issue hounding Derek is that he is allegedly hiding a wife and child abroad, an intrigue the actor said is absurd. "Wala akong itinatagong asawa sa ibang bansa, anak that I know of."

What if a marriage contract was produced to support the claim? "Marriage contract? Bring it on!" he confidently replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment