SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lady Gaga "Princess Die" Suicide-Themed Song Launched (Performance Video and Lyrics)

Lady Gaga "Princess Die" Suicide-Themed Song Launched (Performance Video and Lyrics)


During her Born This Way Ball concert in Melbourne Australia on June 27, Lady Gaga treated her fans with a new song that will surely raise massive concern from her detractors - a suicidal-themed song titled "Princess Die".

"I wrote it a little while ago, and I've never ever played it for anyone. This song is a little sad. But it's about some of the most deep and personal thoughts I've ever had. It's called 'Princess Die,' D-I-E." she said, adding that the self-deprecating piano ballad is in no way will become part of her upcoming album to be released in September nor a reflection of any of her songs in the said new album.





Part of "Princess Die" lyric goes:

Leave the coffin open when I go
And leave my pearls and lipstick on so everybody knows
Pretty will be the photograph I leave
Laying down on famous knives so everybody sees.

I wish that I was strong
I wish that I was wrong
I wish that I could cope
But I took pills and left a note."

What do you think of the song? Would you love your love ones hear, reflect and (hopefully not) do as what the song suggests?

No comments:

Post a Comment