SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ruffa Gutierrez Reacts to Shaina Magdayao's Interview

Ruffa Gutierrez Reacts to Shaina Magdayao's Interview


Ruffa Gutierrez, on her twitter account (@iloveruffag) this morning, reacted to Shaina Magdayao's interview last night with ABS-CBN late newscast "Bandila" where the young actress claimed that it was Ruffa who started texting her boyfriend John Lloyd Cruz after the Vina Morales concert at the Republiq Bar last week.

Here's the excerpts of the said interview:

Parang sumusobra na, e. Para bang dahil lang siguro nasanay sila dahil hindi ako nagsasalita.

Dahil lagi ko na lang pinipili na tumahimik, kakayan-kayanin na lang nila ako.

So, I figured gusto kong gawin nga ito, Tito Boy, this interview para once and for all matapos na ito.

Nag-text siya kay John Lloyd right after we left the party and I replied. I told her to leave us alone, gaya ng gusto kong sabihin sa kanya.

Ako kasi yung tipo ng tao na sasarilinin ko muna, hindi ko muna sasabihin hangga't kaya ko pa but lately, di ko na kinaya."


Ruffa refuted Shaina�s statement and reiterated that she has gotten past well her old relationship with John Lloyd.

She tweeted:

To clear the issue: I never started any texting conversation. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. That chapter in my life has long been over. I�m very happy with my life and my girls now. I sincerely wish both of them well."

In another tweet, she said:


Please don�t test my patience. And don�t lie.

I warned you not to test my patience and I warned you not to lie. You just did.

There is no cure for the insecure."

� 2011
http://www.showbiznests.com
All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment