SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Channing Tatum "The Wild One" GQ Outtakes


Channing Tatum shows you how to wear the rugged look in the "GQ All-American Style" Issue, on newsstands February 22.




Here�s what the 30-year-old G.I. Joe star had to share:

On doing his own stunts: �You know when someone is so nervous about something, it makes you doubt yourself? Like on Step Up, I was going to do this back?ip off the car. That�s something I do, like, all the time. I just do back?ips off things. By the time it was time to do it, I was, like, shaking, because everyone was all, �Are you sure you want to do this?� But then I did it, and it was ?ne.

On his stripping past: �I had wanted to tell people. I�m not ashamed of it. I don�t regret one thing. I�m not a person who hides sh�.










No comments:

Post a Comment