SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Monday, July 5, 2010

Archbishop Oscar Cruz Joins the James-Kris Separation Brouhaha, Saying "Marriage is not Meant for Kris Aquino"

Kris [Aquino] said "it's over!"

James [Yap] pronounced otherwise.

Mrs. Annie [Yap] wanted them to talk and patch things up.

Now, a new character in the person of Archbishop Oscar Cruz has given his piece on the troubled marriage of this season's most controversial Pinoy couple. But his Most Reverend is also prompt to say that his words should not be misunderstood as he is not intending to taint Kris' personhood.

She is more for herself than for someone else like a spouse. Meaning to say, she is not someone who kicks herself as a partner to somebody else so that the two of them become one. Marriage is partnership. I give my part, you give your part, and the whole.

I�m not pronouncing judgment on whether if she is good or bad or whether she is a sinner or a saint, no. I�m not doing that, I�m just talking about her�I repeat based on my experience in the marriage tribunal. I would not advise her to get married in Church, if she wants to married again sa civil na lang para mas mabilis ang annulment.

She has always been a public figure and therefore she feels that the public should know what it is all about. I don�t think the girl is somebody who keeps it to herself and let�s not talk about it or keep quiet. She is someone who cannot just keep quiet, that is spontaneous.

And I do not think the public, knowing her life is shock by this. That she had one man, then second man, she has a child and she has a third fellow, she has a child and then separate. I don�t think it is shocking anymore, and that is Kris, you take it or leave it that is her."

No comments:

Post a Comment