SHOWBIZNEST GALLERY
SHOWBIZNEST WALLPAPER

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

50 Cent vs. Oprah Winfrey: 50 Cent Named His Dog Oprah

50 Cent vs. Oprah Winfrey: 50 Cent Named His Dog Oprah



After 6 years, 50 Cent and Oprah Winfrey decided to kiss and patch things up.

On Sunday, the two met and sat down for an intimate conversation in Oprah’s Next Chapter show.

50 Cent and Oprah have a wide ranging conversation that touches on the rapper's runaway success, 50 Cent vs. Curtis Jackson and even their feud.

During the interview, Oprah even confronted 50 Cent about naming his bitch (female dog) Oprah. She said that she would take it as a compliment, but she knows it wasn’t intended that way in the beginning: “That was not a compliment. I heard you had a bitch named Oprah!” Oprah said.

At the time, I was just looking at the situation, and I saw I was developing negative feelings for someone who doesn’t even know me…and I gave it to the dog.”

I would see moments when you would discuss your feelings on the culture, and everything that was wrong with the culture was what was on my CD, and I was like, ‘Oh, she doesn’t like me. I was saying, ‘If I can’t be your friend, at least let me be your enemy, so I coexist.’” 50 Cents explains.

Watch the video below:



No comments:

Post a Comment